Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Life Aquatic Crashinbash demonstration UV sterilizer

The Life Aquatic Crashinbash demonstration UV sterilizer Video Clips.





After a month with my new tank setup, I decided it was time for change is not an external water filters. Consequently, within five days to do this, I had an algae bloom that has more than the whole tank. Until then, I had three zebrafish is one of them died, captured with two of my Tetra. Since this is a common occurrence with my all my configuration of the tank, I decided to 'green Killing Machine "from PetSmart do not want to use chemicals to kill algae acquire. As you can see from the video demonstration case, myThe results were more than gratifying. I use tap water conditioner, along with other chemicals before the tank with food and limited daylight. For some reason that has always been a problem.

Keywords: uv, sterilizer, freshwater, aquarium

Southwest Style Table Lamps

No comments:

Post a Comment